DMCA Copyright Policy - hairyporn.tv
We are serious about protecting the intellectual property rights of others, and we will respond to all claims of copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law. This notice describes the relevant procedures and policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
As stated in Title 17, Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, any notice of alleged infringement must be submitted in writing. In order to be effective, this notice must include the following:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- Sufficiently specific information about the location of the material that is being claimed as infringing upon copyright to enable us to locate said material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your full name and mailing address, your phone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material or the authorized agent for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or the signature of an agent authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement via our contact form.
Abuse of these procedures, or misrepresentation of facts in a DMCA Notice, can result in legal liability. Such liability includes damages, court costs and attorneys’ fees. Therefore, please be certain that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice.
Take Down Procedure
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We may modify this policy at any time, and therefore we advise all persons who might be affected by this policy to re-visit it at regular intervals to keep informed of any such changes.