If you access and/or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms described in this policy. If you do not agree and accept the terms, please do not access or use of this website.
We do not intend this website for minors or knowingly collect any information or data from individuals under the age of majority.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Information we collect about you
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members – If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers – As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
How information is collected
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection – Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
Our use of personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To offer content and display advertising that is related to your interests
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To allow for communication with you for the provision of user support and to process feedback, requests and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
Sharing of information
We share your personal information with certain parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Rights of users
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
Transfer of information internationally
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.