Privacy Statement - hairyporn.tv
Your use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of all terms laid out in this policy. If you do not agree with all of the terms herein, do not continue to use the website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any personal information or data from minors.
Your privacy is important. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from damage, loss or destruction.
This policy applies to information we collect on the website (desktop or mobile versions), in email communications, and via any of our applications through which the website is accessed.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us by way of our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - Members are users of the website who register in order to interact with the website in ways such as commenting on the content or marking content as a 'favorite'. If you become a member, we collect your username, password and email address. We also collect your preferences and information sent to us via direct communication from you, as well as the technical data listed below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collection technical information from you when you visit our website. This includes such information as your IP address, operating system, browser and version, time zone, and geographical location. We also collect information about your use of our website and services, such as your browsing habits.
Methods of collection
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - You provide personal information directly to us when you create an account on the website or when you post materials to the website. We also collect your personal information when you correspond with us for any reason or by any means.
Our use of personal information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Sharing of information
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
Rights of users
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.